Just in time for summer, here are some amazing summery cocktails to try! Let me know what you think of them!
Blue Raspberry Spiked Lemonade
- 1/2 gallon of lemonade
- 6 ounces of vodka
- 4 1/2 ounces blue raspberry-flavored vodka (UV Blue)
- Mint fresh leaves
- Prepare or buy your lemonade. Fill the glasses with ice and then pour the lemonade over the ice about 3/4 of the way full.
- Add one ounce vodka and stir. Then top with 3/4 of an ounce Blue Raspberry Vodka. Garnish with a sprig of mint!
Recipe brought to you by Tablespoon.
Hard Fireball Razzyade
- 1 ounce Fireball Whisky
- 2.5 ounces raspberry lemonade
- Squeeze of one lemon wedge
Add the ingredients to a glass filled with ice. Mix well and serve. Garnish with fresh raspberries and lemon.
Brought to you by This Girl Walks Into a Bar.
Tequila Blackberry Lemonade
- ¼ cup fresh blackberries, plus more for garnish
- 2 oz. silver tequila
- 6 oz. of lemonade
- lemon for garnish and juice
- in the bottom of your glass or mason jar muddle (or mash) ¼ cup blackberries in the bottom
- top with crushed ice
- pour tequila and lemonade on top
- if not using fresh lemonade, squeeze a bit of fresh lemon juice into the drink
- garnish with more blackberries on top and a slice of lemon
This delightful recipe inspired by Real Housemoms.