Well folks summer is right around the corner! Everybody likes flavored water, so why not make your own!!
Cucumber Grapefruit Water
- ½ gallon spring water½ grapefruit, sliced
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 2-3 mint leaves
- ½ lemon, sliced
- ½ lime, sliced
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher.
- Allow the ingredients to chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours before serving. Drink throughout the day or discard after 24 hours.
Raspberry Mint Water
- 1 Large Pitcher of Spring Water
- Peeled Grapefruit
- Sliced Cucumbers
- Sliced Pears
- Fresh Mint
- Sliced Lemons
- Sliced Limes
- 1 12-ounce glass water, at room temperature
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 inch knob of ginger root
Add the lemon juice to the glass of water. Finely grate the ginger by using a zester, add to the glass of water. This drink is a perfect way to start your day